Become A Member
The Idaho Acupuncture Association is the professional, authoritative, and unified voice for all acupuncturists in the state of Idaho. By joining, you become part of this voice. The IAA is a lobbyist/watchdog organization. Licensed Acupuncturists, Certified Acupuncturists, Acupuncture Technicians, and members of the community at large are welcome to join the Idaho Acupuncture Association.
- Directory listing and link to your website on the IAA website. For an additional fee, you can add a bio and/or picture to this link.
- Downloadable, customizable business forms
- Bi-annual IAA newsletters which are published in January and July
- Lhasa/OMS 5% discount: identify yourself as a member when you call to place an order.
- Redwing Books 5% discount: to get 5% off orders from RedWing - use the code: IAA14.
- Insurance Billing For CAM Providers: A Survival Guide For Alternative Medicine Providers is available to IAA members at a 30% discount, with 10% of proceeds donated back to the IAA. Click here to order online Please make sure and enter the discount code IDA, as that allows them to keep track of purchases from IAA members.
- Golden Needle Suppliers: 5% discount to current members, www.GoldenNeedleOnline.com
How to Join
Mail the application to the address below with a check made out to "Idaho Acupuncture Association."
Idaho Acupuncture Association
c/o Meggan Baumgartner
Healing Point LLC
PO Box 9381
Moscow, ID 83843
|$100/year||Professional Voting Membership for 1 year from date dues received. (Licensed or Certified Acupuncturist with current practice in Idaho.)|
|$75/year||Supporting Membership (Acupuncture Technician, Acupuncture Student, Licensed or Certified Acupuncturist without current practice in Idaho)|
|$35/year||Community Membership (Non-practitioner who wishes to support the mission of the IAA)|
|$20:||Bio of yourself added to website listing (250-300 words)|
|$30:||One image of yourself or business sign added to the website listing|
|$45:||Both a bio and image added to your listing|
|$20:||Second listing on the website|